Top 10 Reasons to Choose an Electric Fireplace
Fall is almost here! It's the time many people start to move indoors. If you're home alone, entertaining friends, or spending time with family, an electric fireplace can be the perfect focal point for you.
Are you a little skeptical on these electric options? Do not hesitate, many benefits can come from putting one of these into your home. Look at the top 10 reasons you should this unique option.
1. Glass stays clean without the film or residue of gas, or the smoke from wood. It is also a great alternative for those with allergies.
2. No Gas or Fuel Line required, just an electrical outlet for standard 110 volts.
3. You can move it to another room when you want to redecorate. You can put one in every room without the cost of remodeling.
4. There is no venting, flue or chimney required.
5. Built-in heater operates on high and low settings and no heat when it is not wanted or needed . It is great for everyday and year-round use.
6. There is no annual service plan required and the daily operating cost is much less than a gas fireplace.
7. Control your flame intensity, ember bed lighting, and backlighting.
8. Cool to the touch when flame and heat are on, making it safe for children and pets.
9. LED light technology offers high definition realistic looking flames. LED's last for 35,000+ hours.
10. Electric fireplace installs in minutes, not hours and days like gas. This saves you time and money.
11. You can take them with you if you decide to purchase a new home.
All of these options sound tempting, right? Here are our top three favorite units.
Featured with IS-42 Fireplace Surround.
You can place it into an existing fireplace, turning it into an easy-to-use, clean, and efficient electric fireplace in minutes.
Comes with LED flame, log, ember bed, and background lighting. Has a high impact tempered glass front and operates on a standard 120 volt plug-in. The operating costs are as low as a penny per day with flame and backlighting, and 9-18 cents per hour with the heater one. Way cheaper than the $40 bundle of firewood
2. Azure 42 (EFL42H)
A 42" linear electric fireplace that is perfect for that focal point you are needing for your home.
High intensity LED lights make it one of the brightest fireplaces available in the industry. Makes it perfect for day and night use.
There are three different flame color settings that can create a variety of looks to match or enhance your desired room. take it a step further and add different glass media kits to match the decor in your home.
The convenient wall hanging installation allows a quick and easy transformation of living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, waiting rooms and offices.
Has a paintable cord cover to help blend into your walls.
3. The Braxton Mantel Set
The Braxton Mantel offers that traditional look while containing a Cinema 29" electric firebox. Solid hardwood decorative side columns hold a black granite styled surround around the Cinema Fireplace. A hidden compartment allows you to hide ay possessions within it.
The Cinema 29" Electrical Fireplace is also offered as a built in unit that will set the mood while adding class to your decor.
The realistic log bed glows just like real burning logs, and when you turn it off, its fades just like a dying fire.
Set the heat intensity and NIGHT LIGHT for added ambiance for your desire look of the evening. It is perfect for entertaining guests or the quite, movie nights in.
C. Bennett Premium Building Supplies has recently updated their showroom by adding an ENTIRE room dedicated just to Electric Units. Come in and visit us and let one of our knowledgeable salespeople help you pick out the perfect unit for your home!